Hair Transplant Pre-Surgery Instructions
- Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications like Motrin, Advil, or Ibuprofen, for 14 days prior to surgery. These medications can thin the blood and cause bleeding during surgery. Many over the counter medications such as Alka-Seltzer, Bufferin, Excedrin, Empirin, etc., contain aspirin and should not be taken prior to surgery. If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist. As little as one aspirin can thin the blood for up to two weeks. (See list of additional medications to be avoided before surgery, at the end of these instructions).
- Do not drink alcohol for seven days prior to surgery. Alcohol can thin the blood and cause the procedure to be more difficult.
- If you smoke cigarettes, we advise you to stop smoking at least one month prior to your scheduled surgery. Many studies have shown that cigarette smoking impedes wound healing. In order to ensure the best healing and survival of the transplanted hair we suggest that our patients do not smoke. If you need medical assistance in smoking cessation, one of our doctors will be glad to help you.
- Do not take Vitamin E or B-complex vitamins for seven days prior to surgery. These vitamins can thin the blood slightly and cause the procedure to be more difficult.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and/or heavy lifting one week prior to surgery. There is some evidence that this can also thin the blood. Light exercise at about 50% of normal is okay before surgery.
- Wash your hair the morning of surgery. Do not use any hair products such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc., the morning of surgery.
- Do not cut the hair on the back and side of your head before surgery. This will make it more difficult to hide the suture line. If possible, let your hair grow a little longer in the back (about 2-3 inches).
- Drink plenty of fluids and eat a light meal the night before, and the morning of surgery. This will help prevent dizziness and nausea.
- Do not drink caffeine the morning of surgery. You will be given something to relax during surgery. The caffeine can work against helping you relax. Decaffeinated drinks are acceptable.
- Wear comfortable, loose pants and a button down shirt the day of surgery. Do not wear a tee-shirt, as this is difficult to pull over the head after surgery.
- Bring a clean or new baseball cap, or similar type of hat to wear home after surgery. If the cap is not clean or new, there is a possibility that an infection may occur.
- You will be given a sedative to help you relax through the surgery. It will still be in your system after surgery, therefore, you must arrange for someone to pick you up and drive you home after surgery.
- Prior to surgery, we recommend you have some ice packs or a gel flexible cold pack on hand. The gel flexible cold pack is preferred. These are to be used on the forehead after surgery.
- We have a selection of music you can choose from the day of surgery. Feel free to bring your own music if you like; otherwise we provide a good variety of music you can listen during your surgery.
HAIR TRANSPLANT BEFORE & AFTER
HAIR TRANSPLANT PHOTOS JUST AFTER THE SURGERY
I am very happy with the result. Trichos is the best hair transplant center.
I was referred by a friend who has already done his transplant . I have undergone transplant in 2016. It has been worked for me very Well with in short time I am very happy with the results now. I prefer everybody to Trichos . It's a best Transplant center in Hyderabad .Thank you Trichos Doctors and team. Thank you Dr.John and team.
I look 10 years younger than me, thank to Trichos for changing my life.
I being a Doctor have used so many oils, tablets and other medication, I have also tried PRP also but no one give me better results. Finally did Hair Transplantation in Trichos, no only I got my hair back, I look 10 years younger than me. I got my confidence back.
I got many marriage proposal after hair transplantation
I lost many marriage proposals due to baldness, I was unhappy. After the hair transplant, I got my hair back . Within 6 month I got my life partner, I am very happy now.
The entire surgery was painless and comfortable.
I was losing hair and going bald. Being a Doctor, consulting and meeting many patients, I was feeling distracted due to the baldness. So, I consulted with friend who happens to be the hair transplant surgeon in Trichos. He explained the procedure and all set for the surgery. The entire surgery was painless and comfortable. It's been about six months since the surgery and I very satisfied with the results. Now I am very much in confidence now.
Send us your photos via WhatsApp, we analyze them and give our feedback instantly.
1 x Front view 1 x Top view 2 x Side view 1 x Back (Important, it is the donor hair)
TRICHOS specializes in BIO-FUE hair restoration method. It's a leading hair restoration clinic in South India, with a full-time staff of 5 certified surgeons and highly specialized technicians, implementing over 250+ hair transplant sessions per year.
PAN INDIA SURGICAL CENTERS
SPECIAL OFFERS IN CITIES
©2017 WWW.TRICHOS.CO.IN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ** Result may vary from person to person. No specific timeline guaranteed. Trichos's policy prohibits discrimination in education, employment, and in the provision of services on account of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, mental retardation, [and] other specifically covered mental disabilities, [and criminal records that are not job related]. Trichos never distort, morph or edit any client’s photo